I think the new grading system that will be implemented from 2021 may not help much as the achievement levels of each subject will again be added up and each child will still be measured by an aggregate score, ignoring his strengths in individual subjects.
1) That the range of marks in the achievement levels be widened especially in the top range.
2) That students can be recognised for their strengths in individual subjects.
3) That the duration of maths exams be lengthened so that students have time to employ strategies for checking and savouring.
4) That what is assessed will bear more resemblance to what is done in school.
5) That learning will be made fun and weighted assessments be less frequent. Informal assessments can be carried out regularly though.